Essential Oil Pillow Spray
A few months ago I was given this amazing bottle of pillow spray while visiting a spa for a massage. I have SO looked forward to spraying it on my pillow every night and until I ran out! I knew I needed to make myself another bottle and am sharing the recipe below!
- 1 oz witch hazel
- 1 oz water
- 20-30 drops of essential oil (I used 1/2 lavender and 1/2 eucalyptus)
- 2 oz glass or aluminum spray bottle
Mix together the ingredients in your spray bottle and mist onto your pillow before laying down at night.
Make sure you choose essential oils that are calming for you. Here are some suggestions below, however everyone's body can respond differently so it would be a good idea to test your response before committing to one each night.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Rose (Rosa damascena)
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides)
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile)
- Frankincense (Boswellia carteri or boswella sacra)